Thursday, March 18, 2010

The waiting game...

I haven't posted anything in a few days because everything is the same. Landon is still having seizures and we are still waiting to get the call from Philadelphia. I did call yesterday to make sure all our paperwork, and scans were sent. (if I don't worry about it, noone else will!) On the up side, we are still being blessed with absolutely beautiful weather! Landon and I have been taking lots of walks enjoying the sun! Also, Landon has been eating pretty well! This makes me happy, because I worry when he doesn't want to eat. So I guess you can say we are just playing the waiting game for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hate the waiting game... Im not known as the most patient person in the world so me and waiting games dont go well together.. Sometimes though, I have found that during those wait times is the same time God happens to be working on doing something. I understand how hard it is to wait on progress to start so we will be praying for you as you wait.

    Great news about the appetite and send some of that Sunny weather here!! Keep us posted and call if you need us

    ReplyDelete