Monday, April 12, 2010

Update...

Sooo I have decided that I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated on Landon's progress. I really am trying...:)

Landon had ANOTHER medication increase, but things have been going VERY well since!!! I hate to say it out loud, but we are 2 days seizure free!!! Can things really be going our way?? We are a week away from leaving for Philadelphia...and don't know how long our stay will be. Which means alot of packing. We are excited, and super optomistic to hear what our new doctor thinks about Landon.

Landon has been making lots of progress...I don't see any regression! He is close to sitting alone, rolling to his back from his side, talking away, and laughing up a storm! When he is awake it's hard to have a converstaion around him...not that I'm complaining! He wants everyone to know he is present. When we were in Church yesterday he sang when we sang, and even helped father give the sermon. It was too cute!

I have been staying busy reading a new book about the adverse affects of Pertussis and Rubella Vaccines. Going to libraries to do research, and find anything that will help! I will let you all know if I find anything interesting.

Today, we are seeing the Early Intervention Crew again, to review Landon's evaluation. Hopefully we have therapists coming soon! It is long overdue, and I'm ready for them to start working with him.

Other exciting news is we are having a family come over tomorrow with a daughter who just had brain surgery. I don't now much about the little girl, but I know she had infantile spasms, and they are coming to tell us their story. We are really excited to meet them. Hopefully we will hear something that could help Landon or one of our other friends. If nothing else we will have one more family to add to ours!

We hope all is well with everyone! Keeping everyone in our prayers!

XOXO,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. hope the visit with new friends went well!! Always great to be able to connect with people going through similiar things. We look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete