Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sedated hearing test?

Soooo...tomorrow we will rise at 4am to make a trip to Pittsburgh for Landon to have a sedated hearing test(I'm not sure of the proper name). Both Brent and I think it's a waste of time, and I actually still want to cancel, but we are assuming it has some importance since 2 doctors recommended it. We know he can hear, so I'm not sure what this is all about. They question if he can hear low decibles...who cares. Sorry, but it's the least of my worries. I'm don't ranting!

Landon is much happier these days!!! He will officially be off felbamate Tuesday, yahhhh!

I'm off to bed...4am will be here soon! Prayers for all!!!

Xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Landon
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ, and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and i love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete