Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful weather

We have been having beautiful weather all week! I'm loving it. I'm not a fan of the cold, or snow! It also is a hastle bundling Landon up, which of course he hates!

He is getting two teeth right now. One is farther back in his mouth, and it is bad! He didn't sleep at all Tuesday night. Literally I paced the floor with him from 11:30 until 6am. I finally got him settled and was able to put him down a little before 7. It felt great...until I had to get up to make formula, medicine, and hook him up to his pump at 8. So I was a very tired mommy yesterday. And the day wasn't much better. He cried all day, and I was walking and rocking all day long. I blame all of this on the teeth, but it could be the C-diff he still has. When it rains it pours!

Seizures are about back to normal. He has had about 1 a day, and they are lasting slightly longer than a typical seizure before the diet. It's hard to say if it's a failure, or if he is doing worse due to the C-diff? I'm hoping once he is over the C-diff we see improvement. He started off so well, and this is a disappointment!! A HUGE disappointment. I have no idea what we would do if it doesn't work. This is our miracle. So please say some extra prayers he recovers from the infection, and we see improvement with seizures!!

Prayers for everyone!!

Xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Always remember a miracle can happen at any moment. Even IF the diet was unsuccessful, a miracle can still happen. Our prayers continue for the diet to work.. Much love to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete