Friday, May 7, 2010

Leaps and bounds...

What a change I can see in our little guy. He is babbling non-stop these days. It is music to my ears. On top of all the "talking" it seems he may be trying to finally roll. It's amazing to see the things he can do when he doesn't have seizures! I am SOOO HAPPY TO SAY...We are 1 WEEK SEIZURE FREE today!!!! Wahoo! That is such a great things to say, because it is the longest seizure free period we have had in 6 1/2 months. I am starting to see how people with healthy children have it...(minus the medicine twice a day) I am so greatful to see him making all this progress. I was really starting to get worried about all his delays, but I think we will move forward quickly as long as the seizures are controlled. Next week we are starting all the therapies.

God has really blessed us in many ways, most of all with our precious Landon! Hope all is well with everyone! I am still praying for everyone!

Xoxo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment