Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Steroids...

So tomorrow will be a week since Landon has started steroids. Things don't really seem any different? We are staying optomistic things will start falling in place. Soon we will be back in Philly...

Therapy is going great! The therapist are amazing, and we have already started to see improvement! So exciting for us!

Landon had his 9 month well checkup today which was great! He is 90% for height and 75% for weight...he is starting to thin out! The doctor thought he looked great, but delayed in fine/gross motor skills as well as very low muscle tone. He also said he thought Landon's low muscle tone could possibly be from the actual cause of the seizures. I haven't been able to get those words out of my head. The thought of not knowing why he is having seizures scares me to death! (or knowing the cause scares me to death) Needless to say I haven't had the best or most optomistic day today. I try to always say it could be worse, but I'm allowed to have a day when I'm fed up...right? Tomorrow is a new day, and I plan on making the best of it!

Hope all is well with everyone! Still saying prayers for all!

XOXO,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    You are definitely allowed to have those kind of days. What you are going through is so hard. You are an amazing mom. If you need anything let me know. I am always here.

    ReplyDelete