Sunday, December 19, 2010

16 months old today

Today is Landons 16 month birthday! I try to recognize each month for him. Sometimes we watch the video from his birthday, or look at pictures. It's happy and sad all at once. Other than celebrating today, I'm continuing to prepare for Christmas! I'm really excited to see how landon reacts! I think he will enjoy it(I hope)!

We have another busy week of therapy, doctors appointments, and phone calls needed to be made! Landon has been on his prevacid for 12 days tomorrow...and still no bottle. He will drink a little liquid(4 ml) if I sprinkle it in his mouth. Def a tiny improvement, but not where we need to be! It looks like the diet may soon be a thing of the past. We also have to have him tested for c diff this week.
Hopefully it's negative!

We still continue to see almost daily seizures, and the odd movements continue. Please pray our next move is the answer! We have been told felbamate is our next step.Anyone have any experience with it? I'm nervous about the extreme side effects. But we need to try it with hopes of it helping his seizures!

I'm asking Santa for three things this year...negative c diff, and Landon drinking again, and seizure freedom...I don't think it's unreasonable?

I'm Thinking and praying for all of your Christmas wishes to come true! We love you all, and wish you a Very Merry Christmas!

Xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you guys daily!! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Always a phone call a way if you need us for anything

    ReplyDelete