Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bitter sweet times

So it never fails...I always get sad after Christmas! Between all the excitement of spending time with everyone, and then it's over. Back to reality, boo! And we aren't having the best days with seizures around here. Things seem to be getting out of control. We are seeing a big increase, and aren't sure why? Landon has been on zonogram for almost a week. He goes up on the dose tomorrow. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with all the seizures or not? I'm finding it harder to decide these days. We go back to Philly next week, so I'm trying to wait to see what they say. I believe Landon will be done with the diet, and I'm praying his GI goes back to normal. He still isn't drinking, and isn't eating well. It's pretty much a battle each meal! No fun at all. Especially when his food is his medicine. On a good note, he isn't throwing up daily!!! That's exciting, so I would say the prevacid was a somewhat success. Also, Landon has been soooo happy, chatty, and all smiles! This always makes me happy! He continues to make slow progress. As all of you, I wish I could wake up and things be fixed! Too bad it isn't that easy!

Landon had a great Christmas! Actually we all did! I hope you all did as well! Prayers as always!

Xoxo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment