Sunday, January 23, 2011

Football?

Breathing treatments every 4 hours-check, NG feeds every 4 hours-check, Tylenol every 6 hours-check, Ora gel 4 times-check, 6 medications-check, 3 precisely measured meals-check, blood sugar and ketones measured-check. I really wish my main concern could be if a football team won. I know to some people they act like it's life or death, but they clearly have no idea. It's a GAME!(not to mention I'm a Browns fan, and proud of it! Brent is a crazy steelers fan)

Anyways, on a more important note, Landons croup had gotten worse. I called the doctor and he sent us home with at home breathing treatments. Joy, more medical equipment, but I will do whatever he needs. We got it yesterday, and I must say he is significantly improved! I'm so happy! Between the 4 huge teeth coming in, and the croup, it's been a rough week. Last night he did sleep 5 hours in a row, and I was very thankful! I'm hoping tonight is a good night. I really could use a full night of sleep.

I'm of course praying for all our friends!!!

Xoxo,
Heathet

1 comment:

  1. Its always something, isn't it?? Prayers that Landon feels better soon. Glad you are almost done with the keto diet, so sorry it wasn't the weapon that would slay the seizure monster. You will succeed in finding the right med or combo if meds needed to win the battle. Continued prayers for your family. ((((hugs)))) from the Wade family.
    -A

    ReplyDelete