Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surgery

Landon did amazing Monday, and everything looked great! His tongue is healing wonderfully and the scope looked good, but we are stil waiting on the biopsy results. I was hoping the tongue would have been the culprit for the feeding issues, but we haven't seen a change yet. I'm guessing as soon as we get the biopsy results the appointment with the surgeon will be made for his button.

We are waiting on Cleveland to get in touch with us to schedule Landons muscle biopsy. I'm hoping it is soon. As most of you know, the waiting game begins after it's done for another 3 months. I wish things went quicker!

Landon is scheduled to have a sleep study in May. Talk
about getting him in for an appointment in a timely
manner, yeah right! Let's hope it's nothing major!

As for the day to day issues we are having, sleep is #1! I thought he was finally over the insomnia. He did great sleeping Monday night, but that was the only night. He is only sleeping a few hours, and having trouble falling asleep! On top of everything else his cough/cold issue is back...AGAIN! Ugh! I'm so ready for summer! Our weather goes from 70 to snow! It's bizarre! So back on breathing treatments we go!

I'm praying for more nights of sleep, and Landon feeling better! I hope you are all well! Prayers ad always!

Xoxo,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention the most important issues, his seizures! They continue to be up and down. Curretly they have been staying away...I don't like to count, but it's been a few days! Let's pray for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your family, prayers for seizure freedom, prayers for sleep!!

    ReplyDelete