Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 8-9

Yesterday went well, but things would be much better if Landon would take a bottle or sippy cup! I'm nervous most of the time that he is going to pull his tube out again. I'm being patient, but persistent. I know he is going to do it in his time, not mine. If anyone has any ideas, or thoughts please let me know. We don't have any clue why he stopped taking the bottle, and it makes me nervous! Why? Is it because of the diet, teething, or something more serious? We don't have an answer...which makes me crazy! Yesterday also brought a cluster seizure. Only one, but still a big boo!! I know it isn't immediate, so patience I'm working on.

Today has been a good day. We are starting to get the hang of everything. I'm coming up with a good schedule, and feeling less overwhelmed. I knew it would be a lot of work going into the diet, but nothing prepares you for it. It's kinda like parenthood...you have no idea until your there! I'm extememly hopeful it will have a great reward at the end!!

Hope all is well with everyone!! Prayers as always!!

Xoxo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment