Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7

We are on our way home!!!! Wahoo!! Landon is in a good mood, and hopefully once we are home I can get him to take the bottle! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with all the new medicines, sugar and ketone testing, and feeding. I'm worried I'll forget something. Not to mention all the therapies, doctors appointments, and things we had before this. I'm sure it will be fine, and I'll figure out a system.

Hope everyone is doing well!! Prayers as always!

Xoxo,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. With all the other things going on around us, I have almost forgot the reason we are on the diet. Seizures! Which are non existent. Thank God! I'll keep you all updated on it. Keep praying the nasty monster stays away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will do wonderful. If you need anything please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great great wonderful news and we are so glad you guys are back home where you can rest comfortable. Your gonna do wonderful!!! Lots of thoughts and prayers for you guys

    ReplyDelete