Thursday, October 7, 2010

Waiting for Sunday

So, I think I have Landon and I packed and ready.  Of course Brent will wait until the last minute possible, and I will be having a nervous breakdown!  I am not the type of person to wait...I need everything ready days before departure.  If not, I will have sleepless nights thinking of what I am going to forget!  I think I stress a little to much, but I know your "out of luck" once you get there.  And as you all know, there are a lot of things that you need to make a little one happy! 

Landon has been having good days with progress.  He is such a happy little guy, and I am very greatful for that!  He is continuing to do more rolling over, and actually holding himself for a second or two when we put him on his hand and knees!  This make me really happy, because I can't wait for the day he is mobile! 

We hope all is well with everyone!  Sending prayers to all!  And a special CONGRATS to Dawson and his family!!! 13 days is amazing!!!


XOXO,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment