Sunday, October 10, 2010

We have arrived

We have safely made it to our hotel room for the evening.  I can't describe how I feel right now.  I'm excited, nervous, anxious, worried, and just about everything in between.  I am confident this will be our answer, but the very small negative side of me is worried.  Worried what if it doesn't work?  What will our next move be?  I know I need to sit back and relax.  So that's what I am trying to do tonight, and over the next 3 months while we wait to see our miracle take action! 

On a very positive note....we are 4 days seizure free!!! Which is great for us!  Not sure what changed to help...but we are glad we are seeing the positive change!   Maybe there is something in the air that came up from Alabama? 

Hope all is well with everyone, prayers as always!!!  I hope to keep everyone updated on the progresss this week!

XOXO,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. 4 DAYS SEIZURE FREE....YESSSSSS!!!!! Way to go Landon!!
    Fight little buddy fight!!!

    Our thoughts are definitely with you as you start this difficult process. Im sure in a short amount of time you will be " Keto Pros" We are so happy for this seizure freedom news. We will enjoy every day of it with you.

    Can't wait to hear from you to see how things are going

    ReplyDelete