Monday, October 4, 2010

Packing

I feel like this whole week is consumed with packing for next week.  I always seem to get stressed about forgetting something.  A week is a long time when your 6 1/2 hours away from home.  I'm not sure how our vehicle will fit all of our "necessities,"  the bouncer, minature high chair, clothes, bottles, stroller and not to mention all the special supplies for the diet.  My head is spinning just thinking of all of it!  Wouldn't it be nice if this were the biggest problem of the week. 

Landon had a great day today at therapy!  He was actually standing on his hands and knees with very little assistance.  He continues to make me proud each day.  His seizure activity seems to be about the same, although they seem more intense lately.  He has also decided he prefers not to sleep a full night.  I really enjoy sleep, so I'm hoping this doesn't last long.  But again, if this were my worst problem! 

We hope everyone is doing well...prayers as always!

XOXO,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. We have been thinking about you all!!! Hope everthing is going well. Call if you need us for anything

    ReplyDelete