Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Falling behind

Things have been hectic around here. The days fly by, and my list of to do's continues to grow. It is getting somewhat easier each day, but I still have a lot to figure out.

Landon continues to have more good(non seizure) days compared to bad ones. He has only had 6 cluster seizures since we started the diet. He continues to refuse any liquids. I still have no idea what's going on. It seems odd to me that he doesn't cry for a bottle, but eats his food like a champ. Before the diet he cried any time he wanted a bottle...I know his cry for the bottle. I'm starting to worry this may not be short term. I still don't feel comfortable with any type of feeding tube. Including the one he had now.

Happy note: he is very happy; laughing and giggling non stop! It's awesome! I feel like the diet is helping, so all the tears, struggles, and time consuming effort is well worth it. Landon is having his closed tear duct opened November 24th. He will also be having a skin biopsy done at the same time. Hopefully it all goes well, and the skin comes back normal. It will take us a step closer to our muscle biopsy, and hopefully good news.

Prayers being sent to our friends and family!

Xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Bravo for the good days.. Thanks for updating!!! Weve been wondering how he has been doing on the diet.

    ReplyDelete